Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The One With...


I love the Thanksgiving 'Friends' episodes! They're my absolute favorite. Oh, besides the Gilmore Girls episode where Lorelai and Rory go to four Thanksgivings (you can't forget the tofurkey!) How well do you know them? I can't take credit for this, I found it online via TV Guide. Enjoy! ;)

How well do you know the ‘Friends’ Thanksgiving episodes?

Thanksgiving signals that wonderful time of year when family and friends get together to appreciate the things we have — not to mention stuffing our faces full of yummy turkey goodness! No TV show exemplifies this better than Friends, as every year the gang would gather to feast on one of Monica’s outstanding meals — and get into a few mishaps along the way!
See how well you remember their hilarious holiday shenanigans with this Thanksgiving quiz. Good luck!
1. One Thanksgiving afternoon, the gang decided to play a pick-up game of football in the park. What was the name of the trophy Ross and Monica were fighting over?
2. Ross, Rachel, Phoebe and Joey all arrived late to Thanksgiving dinner. What did Monica and Chandler do when they finally showed up?
3. Monica invited Will, an old friend, over for dinner. What’s the name of the club he started with Ross back in high school?
4. One year, Rachel’s sister Amy showed up for dinner. Which well-known actress portrayed her?
5. At dinner, Chandler is depressed over something that happened at Thanksgiving when he was a boy. What was it?
6. Phoebe developed a crush on one of Monica’s dinner guests. Who was it?
7. To make up for kissing Joey’s girlfriend, Kathy, what did Chandler do?
8. During dinner, Joey accidentally spilled the beans about Rachel’s love interest. Who was she pining for?
9. One Thanksgiving, Rachel decided to make a trifle. What recipe got mixed up with the dessert’s?
10. Monica has never burned Thanksgiving dinner. True or false?
(scroll down for answers)


ANSWERS:
1. The Geller Cup
2. Locked them out
3. We Hate Rachel
4. Christina Applegate
5. His parents’ divorce
6. Jack Geller
7. Spent Thanksgiving in a crate
8. Tag
9. Shepherd’s pie
10. False

SCORE:
0-3: Could you be any more forgettable?
4-7: Were you on a break from watching?
8-10: How you doin’? Awesome, that’s how!

2 comments:

laninaki said...

I started my Friends Thanksgiving Marathon this morning when I woke up (at 6:30..ugh) to make pumpkin cheesecakes, ham, rolls, and Tongan food for Sofi.

My fav? I think you know it...."I love Jaques Cousteau!!!"

Sara Ann said...

That is awesome! I love the Thanksgiving episodes too:) I got 9 out of 10, I did not remember the Geller Cup. I also love when Monica puts the Turkey on her head and dances, hee hee:) And remember Chandler "white cheese or dark cheese" Joey "I don't even want to know about the dark cheese" so so great. And I also love the GG THanksgivng, "I feel tofurkier" :)