Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bad Signs Part 2

Anyone who knows me well knows that I can't stand misspelled or punctuated signs. It simply amazes me that people don't get a friend, buddy, coworker, spouse, or a 6th grader to proofread something! The following are more signs I've come across in recent months that show man's lackadaisical attitude.

Taken at Bear Lake's best place for food, snacks, rednecks, and apparently mattress's!

A banner from one of my food vendors from the Business Expo. How do you have an apostrophe down below? Isn't that then called a comma? I don't know how famous those sandwiches were, but Karyn said it was amazing!

Sign found in Bloomington. Oh, City of St. George.

Enough said...

1 comment:

Sara Ann said...

Haha, awesome, I am the same way. And shouldn't Bears Den be Bear's Den? It's like they thought "hmm I think there should be an apostrophe somewhere...let's just stick it here!" I hope you read the blog of unnecessary quotation marks, you would enjoy it:)

http://www.unnecessaryquotes.com/